Thursday, July 26, 2007

Knockout

Starting from now on, I pledge to myself, to the blog, and to the keyboard that :

" I will no longer write in this blog using long, sophisticated and tortuous words "

Because basically, no one reads this blog. And if there's no one reading this stupid nonsense and dull (dull dull) blog, all the words written in here will be fairly useless in the end.

See, even the quote I wrote neatly above wasn't going to be read by anyone.

And all the readers will not understand the subtle change in my writing style for the oncoming posts.

And later, I will be the victim of their whimsical acts of ingratiating queries.

There will be a possibility that I couldn't answer them all.

Those whom I could answer to : will be satisfied and kept reading this blog

Those whom I couldnt : indeed will put the stone on the hole to this blog and will not ever come again

Whatever it is, I'm losing my readers, all, if not some.

But....

Do I even have a ****** reader?

1 comment:

ariqhakim said...

yeah... you dont have reader i guess....