Saturday, July 14, 2007

3rd Last Yellowhouse Session

Another Yellowhouse session in my list.

Apparently Ain, Syami, and Jaja had to attend the new MARA, JPA, Petronas, and Telekom scholars (come on...us Mara students again??? Where r the others what the heck). Since there are only me and Jannah (aka the leftovers) so, my group is kinda shorthanded today.

Lucky me, err I mean...us, that we have some volunteers, which is the Mara juniors, so I don't have much to worry for.

I was planning to do a scavenger hunt today. Asked Ain to help me out to put some stuff at the garden behind the cafeteria. Woo...the kids will be very excited bout this.

Dang dang dang a thousands of dangs

Only Qamarynna came, and 12 of them are not showing up! Wargh...

Whatever...so we proceeded with the picture-frame making activities. Overall, it went quite well. Everyone produced their own cards for Qama. Me and Jannah made a decent one as well (the best artwork I'd done so far). Ayu and Ain made a foldable picture frame. While Hani made a flowerish (or should I say, flowery?) one. Even Syami painted the 'prettiest' Mickey Mouse ever that sent me laughing my guts off.

In the last hour, we played the guess-everything-bout-me game. Qama went first, and Kak Ayu, and then Syami and lastly Jannah. We shared our good ol' laughs together.

That's all there is to it. I wish that all the kids would came. I miss them lotszzzz. And yeah I deliberately forget bout the scavenger hunt I planned b4. Ain-shi...please don't spill the beans!!!

No comments: