Saturday, June 9, 2007

Okay...it's Saturday morning now and I'm sitting in front of one of the computers in the same ol' dull Taylor's library.

Yep....I'm back from K.Terengganu.

I departed from KT at 10 am, and arrived surprisingly at 3 minutes past 5 the next morning. I couldn't sleep much during the whole journey - no reason why. Actually I thought of resting for a while at Uncle Sham's house nearby (a stone's throw from the point where the bus arrived), but eventually I didn't.

Coz I've been thinking about library (this goddamn library) and my unfinished Chemistry SRT essay.

I was pelted by teeny tiny drawbacks due to the unreliability of my sources. I knew that my friends changed a little bit of their sources. But me, the stone-headed me kept every source I found (and ter'cilok') intact, without second or third revision of them.

I'm optimistic to most of my decisions made, but somehow I felt that this one is a big big big thumb-down. Sigh...

I can't do much though, as it was already too late, and I need to make the best of what I have right now. Hmm...speaking of making the best...I think I'm pretty 'good' at it.

No comments: